Join a Growing Company!
Bullet Consulting is looking to hire a graphic designer with experience in website design. This position will offer you creative freedom and potentially the opportunity to take a leadership role at an agency that is starting to take off. You can get in on the ground floor and, if it interests you, play a guiding role in the future direction of the agency.
We’re seeking a talented and motivated graphic designer who can work part time to start – up to 20 hours per week. The position would evolve into full time, if that’s your goal. You would be hired initially as a 1099 contractor to evaluate whether we’re a good fit for each other.
What we’re looking for:
– Strong, confident design aesthetic
– Range of design experience, including web and print
– Experience designing and/or updating WordPress websites
– Basic knowledge of website coding (html and css)
– Familiarity with primary design tools: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
– Ability to work remotely and independently
– Desire for creative freedom
– Ability to work directly with clients and manage client meetings
– Online portfolio that we can review
– Experience in food & wine is a bonus but not required
To apply, respond by email and include a resume, link to online portfolio, and links to social media profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc).